Aggregate sound card in TSP2

Default Aggregate sound card in TSP2

Quick question.

Will TSP2 allow me to use an Audio 8 sound card (for timecode) and S2 sound card if I make an aggregate one in OSX?

No, because to use time code your audio device has to be the Audio 8. It'll work without time code no problem.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    No, because to use time code your audio device has to be the Audio 8. It'll work without time code no problem.
    Thanks fullenglishpint!
    But I was hoping I wasn't going to hear that :/ damn....I wanted to use my s2 for monitor headphones b/c it has a volume and cue mix knobs

You can use a channel of the audio 8 for monitoring. I don't know if the S2's cue knobs control the hardware or the software, if it's the latter you'll be able to use it even if you're not using the S2's sound card.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

you can still use the cue mix knob on the S2 while using the AUdio 8 headphone jack. Seems kinda ackward though

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    you can still use the cue mix knob on the S2 while using the AUdio 8 headphone jack. Seems kinda ackward though
    Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking. The S2 cue mix knob sends out a midi signal so it can be mapped to control the mix.