steve angelo = arrogant mofo!
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default steve angelo = arrogant mofo!

skream just posted this link with a video of steve angelo spinning a what it looks like prerecorded mix

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1644...akzuchtig.html
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Jesus posing at it's finest

his response:

"I love the fact that ppl don't think I am mixing cause I'm not wearing headphones all the time .. I play 160 gigs a year , and have dj'd for 15 years . Just cause someone is doing something different doesn't mean that its fake .. I think all of u who think so should stop being such haters and come see for yourself .. I play the same records everyday I don't need to listen to what I do .. Its my party trick and respect that instead of hating on it . If u doubt it come in the both or try do it yourself before u judge !! Ok .. Nuff said .. SA
    For all you ppl out there who wanna know how its done .. Lemme tell u .., dj for 5 hours a day for 10 years. When you have done that .. Start touring , playing 4-6 gigs a week for another 5 years... After that try play on the CDj's. U see the BPM on the right side of the display , u have a pitch and easy way to count the BPM is by looking on the cd u gonna mix in , if 1 bpm is the dif just adjust the pitch to +0.8 or -0.8 depending on if its slower or faster .. After that 0.8 either way is one BPM. So 1.6 is 2 , 2.4 is 3 , 3.20 is 4 and 4 is 5. Ok .. Learn the trax u play and enjoy.
    OMG I can't believe I care about haters.. But u know what when you work your ass off and ppl accuse you for being fake. U get upset..."
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

damn...haters gonna hate. he's right.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

HAHAHA I was just coming here to see if anyone had seen this! I would have been so disappointed by this set, sooo boring

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastams View Post
    HAHAHA I was just coming here to see if anyone had seen this! I would have been so disappointed by this set, sooo boring
    cdj house sets are boring 128 - 130bpms...ill rather see Skrillex or Mr Mau5 launch clips.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    cdj cheese house sets are boring 128 - 130bpms...ill rather see Skrillex or Mr Mau5 launch clips.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    fixed
    whats that? (look up) SLAP!!!!

I follow him, and a lot of other DJs on twitter. He said yesterday:

"Just figured out the frustration . Ppl are upset cause I play an edit (edit is when you combine multiple trax into one) or bootleg ...

... And for that reason its coming out of 1 CDJ . For all you without music production tools you prob couldn't figure that out"

Didn't know what he was talking about, but now it makes sense.

Also, what a waste of 4 cdjs
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    his response:

"I love the fact that ppl don't think I am mixing cause I'm not wearing headphones all the time .. I play 160 gigs a year , and have dj'd for 15 years . Just cause someone is doing something different doesn't mean that its fake .. I think all of u who think so should stop being such haters and come see for yourself .. I play the same records everyday I don't need to listen to what I do .. Its my party trick and respect that instead of hating on it . If u doubt it come in the both or try do it yourself before u judge !! Ok .. Nuff said .. SA
    For all you ppl out there who wanna know how its done .. Lemme tell u .., dj for 5 hours a day for 10 years. When you have done that .. Start touring , playing 4-6 gigs a week for another 5 years... After that try play on the CDj's. U see the BPM on the right side of the display , u have a pitch and easy way to count the BPM is by looking on the cd u gonna mix in , if 1 bpm is the dif just adjust the pitch to +0.8 or -0.8 depending on if its slower or faster .. After that 0.8 either way is one BPM. So 1.6 is 2 , 2.4 is 3 , 3.20 is 4 and 4 is 5. Ok .. Learn the trax u play and enjoy.
    OMG I can't believe I care about haters.. But u know what when you work your ass off and ppl accuse you for being fake. U get upset..."
    Hahahahaahahaha, he trusts the BPM counter on a CDJ?! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast