DJM V10 - Possible Namm 2020 Leak or Fake

Default DJM V10 - Possible Namm 2020 Leak or Fake

I really wanted to post the photo I have but I can't upload.

The picture online looks really good. It's a render for sure but It's exactly like other renders pioneer does. So my vote is it's real. Online Namm will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by clanoue View Post
    I really wanted to post the photo I have but I can't upload.

The picture online looks really good. It's a render for sure but It's exactly like other renders pioneer does. So my vote is it's real. Online Namm will tell.
    You can use something like IMGUR or Google Drive to post the images. You can also post a link to where you found the photo. Currently, I am unable to locate any information about what you're referring to.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

The price point kills it. You can get mixing desks with on par sound and stereo inputs at a lower pricepoint. When I saw this mixer, I was really hoping they had options to customize those EQ knobs (similar to the Xone DB4) or were utilizing an EQ system more similar to the Play Differently. Currently, in its state, this mixer already exists in two different iterations (sans the FX which realistically could be added using FX processors and still come in at a lower pricepoint) at way lower pricepoints. I really don't get what Pioneer is trying to do with this product?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I really don't get what Pioneer is trying to do with this product?
    It's a flagship mixer, aimed at main room installs and festival stages which currently use either the DJM900NXS2 or the A&H Xone92 for the most part. The idea being that this mixer brings the best of both of those mixers into one unit that is intended to appeal to both sets of DJs and be on all their technical riders.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bob View Post
    It's a flagship mixer, aimed at main room installs and festival stages which currently use either the DJM900NXS2 or the A&H Xone92 for the most part. The idea being that this mixer brings the best of both of those mixers into one unit that is intended to appeal to both sets of DJs and be on all their technical riders.
    I thought so at first too. Then I asked my friends who have the 92 on their riders. All but one mentioned they prefer an analog signal path to a digital one, which is what kept them working with the Xone.

Tech Wizard

that Xone 96 looks pretty attractive now...been thinking bout upgrading my px5 to the 96 but dont know if its worth it to use at home.

Quote Originally Posted by eurodj View Post
    that Xone 96 looks pretty attractive now...been thinking bout upgrading my px5 to the 96 but dont know if its worth it to use at home.
    What do you not like about the PX5?