Sick Traktor TSI. But doesn't work - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sorry you need
    To specify the s2 not just all ports and make sure each channel is set in and out to s2

attached is what i mean
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    attached is what i mean
    Let me try it

Tech Wizard

Thanks. Now the controller works but the FX don't work the way she explains in the video. Than You

See where it says device make ire everything in there is set to the s2 in and out ports.

Example mine has 6 things for my ns6

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    See where it says device make ire everything in there is set to the s2 in and out ports.

Example mine has 6 things for my ns6
    Got it. You have to pre shift on both decks a & b to enter FX midi mode and do the same to exit.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Manual View Post
    This looks like a job for ME!!!!
    Yeah you keep saying that you jack-ass but you have't actually helped ANYONE so for a manual your pretty useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yeah you keep saying that you jack-ass but you have't actually helped ANYONE so for a manual your pretty useless.
    Eh... as an admin I'd expect a little more diplomacy. Also, he's right. Even if this is a forum, you'd expect someone to read the manual they got with their $400 purchase.

As for helping.. It's all written in the manual, so why not take a look in that booklet you got?

I was under the assumption that this forum was for a little more advanced information instead of spoon-feeding this simple stuff.
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    Eh... as an admin I'd expect a little more diplomacy. Also, he's right. Even if this is a forum, you'd expect someone to read the manual they got with their $400 purchase.

As for helping.. It's all written in the manual, so why not take a look in that booklet you got?

I was under the assumption that this forum was for a little more advanced information instead of spoon-feeding this simple stuff.

What..? That guy is a troll. He only posts "You need to read me" or "Can I Help" but he never helps. He just posts troll rubbish.
    Ive warned him before and now I have banned his fake/troll account. Thats why i called him a jack ass.

Why be diplomatic to someone who has made a fake/troll account and does not actually contribute in anyway what-so-ever to this forum. For all you know he may actually not know anything about Traktor and he's just having a laugh. Either way he's gone.

If it was a regular member I would not speak to him in that way. Jees is that not obvious.

Also, simply posting RTFM helps no-one.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    What..? That guy is a troll. He only posts "You need to read me" or "Can I Help" but he never helps. He just posts troll rubbish.
    Ive warned him before and now I have banned his fake/troll account. Thats why i called him a jack ass.

Why be diplomatic to someone who has made a fake/troll account and does not actually contribute in anyway what-so-ever to this forum. For all you know he may actually not know anything about Traktor and he's just having a laugh. Either way he's gone.

If it was a regular member I would not speak to him in that way. Jees is that not obvious.

Also, simply posting RTFM helps no-one.

+1 thanks karlos

p.s. i got your back if they want to rumble! (wraps bicycle chain around fist)
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast