Warning from Admin...Seriously???
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Warning from Admin...Seriously???

I wrote a comment on a Users Post who was complaining his wife kicked him out and he was lamentating it was 'cause he was DJ and his wife doesn't trust him anymore.

In the discussion follwoing his Post it came out that he cheated on her and that this is the reason she kicked him.

Then I just told him he should "Leave his Bratwurst in his Pants" and that it isn't a Problem of being DJ if he is cheating and "laying down everything what's not gone by the Count of three", that "Not his Passion for Mixing but his Passion for other women" are the Problem.

And now, you know what??? I got a Warning from an Admin with the reason that "I was insulting another Forum member"!!! WHAT??? Are you kidding me??? It's not insulting...It is talking him the truth, never in my comment I was disrespectful or insulting him, I was just direct, honnest and truth-telling.
    Maybe he is just not understanding or seing that he has other Problems than his Passion for Music and someone really has to tell him how he can Change his behavior to get his wife back...'cause apparently it was what you could feel reading his comment that he wanted to save his couple.

But the Warning isn't the worst...I couldn't write back to this Admin 'cause apparently sending private Messages has been blocked by Admin.

I never would have wrote this Post if I had the opportunity to write back to this Admin but as I am blocked I hope I can get in touch that way.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

im not saying who is right and who is wrong, but you probably have not done yourself any favours posting....at least you still have the ability to post, i would of left it at that

Dear Chael,

You really think I should be thankfull that I still have the right to post??? Did I really understand you well???

In what Kind of democraty do you live??? Oh Sorry just saw it is a Monarchy, my fault.

Well I think it isn't OK that my PMs are blocked and that telling the truth is considered as an Insult??? This is totally anti-democratic.

I don't say my opinion or that my comment is right...but it isn't insulting at all.

Using wrong reasons for giving me a warning is inadmissible, and not giving me a Chance to answer the accusation is even worse.

There's no reason to open a Forum if the other way thinking People are not welcome.

Should I have said to that guy "Oh poor, She's stupid to have kicked you out, you made nothing wrong by banging that other woman, etc..." just to go with the Mainstream??? NO 'cause he made something wrong and nobody else was telling him and if nobody does he will maybe never recognize that he is the Problem not his Hobby.

You're on the internet, you shouldn't take this stuff to heart. This forum is so relaxed in terms of warnings and suspensions compared to others anyways, I wouldn't sweat it.

As far as the democracy comments go, I always have me a giggle when users feel this way on privately owned websites. You either follow their rules or get the boot... And I'm saying that generally for most, if not all forums.

tl;dr version = Don't be so dense and move on.

Tech Guru

Sometimes admins have to do it in order to prevent things from getting out of control.

You are clearly being too energetic about it, that is the first step to start a fight with other energetic dude.

Just calm down, you only have 6 posts, nobody knows you yet.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    Sometimes admins have to do it in order to prevent things from getting out of control.

You are clearly being too energetic about it, that is the first step to start a fight with other energetic dude.

Just calm down, you only have 6 posts, nobody knows you yet.
    Whatever you do under no circumstances. DO NOT criticize STEMS.

It's one thing to suggest to the poster that perhaps his own actions caused the issue, it's another to tell the poster to keep his bratwurst in his pants. You may deep that as direct and to-the-point, while others may deem it as insulting to the poster.

How you present yourself - especially online when body language, tone of voice, etc can't be take into the context of what you're saying - is a big thing and the admins are just trying to keep things inline for everyone.

Welcome to the board BTW.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    Whatever you do under no circumstances. DO NOT criticize STEMS.
    lol does this guy even stem?
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Nawlins View Post
    Dear Chael,

You really think I should be thankfull that I still have the right to post??? Did I really understand you well???

In what Kind of democraty do you live??? Oh Sorry just saw it is a Monarchy, my fault.

Well I think it isn't OK that my PMs are blocked and that telling the truth is considered as an Insult??? This is totally anti-democratic.

I don't say my opinion or that my comment is right...but it isn't insulting at all.

Using wrong reasons for giving me a warning is inadmissible, and not giving me a Chance to answer the accusation is even worse.

There's no reason to open a Forum if the other way thinking People are not welcome.

Should I have said to that guy "Oh poor, She's stupid to have kicked you out, you made nothing wrong by banging that other woman, etc..." just to go with the Mainstream??? NO 'cause he made something wrong and nobody else was telling him and if nobody does he will maybe never recognize that he is the Problem not his Hobby.
    Jesus chillax man, I was just posting an impartial observation, don't take it to heart, I knew I should of passed of this land mine of a thread. I'm all for freedom of speech and all that, I really don't think that's the issue here at all, I was just hoping to talk you down and chill you out abit and save you from posting again before you had cooled off, seems to me it was too soon, my apologies

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast