Clubbing experience in Bangkok

Default Clubbing experience in Bangkok

I'm going to thailand on jan 13 and spending some days in bangkok. Anyone who knows something about where to go and where not to.
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Tech Wizard

hey soerensus

i was in thailand for a month last summer stayed in bangkok for a few days.
    for nite life hit khao san road its full of bar clubs and its got a good night market
    a great bar thier is khao san central stays open all night and then their is the babalon club which is pretty cool thiers also an other club jus down the street a bit cant remember its name tho.then their is patpong on the otherside of the city didnt get to go their tho its pretty sleazy from what i heard.also check out 808 bangkok its one of the more fancy clubs but they have some big name dj worth a look see who playing the dates your their.

just a few more things you should know:
    all ways set a price with a taxi driver before he takes you.people say to get it on the meter but 90% of the drivers will try to rip you off by take you along "the scenic route".the same goes for the tuk tuks they have no meter so set a price before you leave

if you go to the grand palace dont belive anyone who tells you its closed its a scam they tell you they will bring you on a tour to see the other sites at very cheap price but you will end up in shite suit and jellewery store they work off comishion.

just be carefull the thai people are lovely.but their are a few scam artist that will rob you if they get the chance.

if you can try and travel round thailand its an amazing place.
    if you need anymore info on anything over their let me know

Tech Wizard

[QUOTE=beefy23;88974]hey soerensus

thiers also an other club jus down the street a bit cant remember its name tho.

Gulivers a think it might be called at the end of the street?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxv6j4tW1WE
    Last edited by ronaldo_102; 01-02-2010 at 01:41 PM.

This song might help? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdH56xCs6-Y
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

LoLz... tbh, I was waiting for someone to drop this in.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Krilikz View Post
    I'm not gonna ask how deep into the ass crack of the internet you had to pick to find this golden gem lmao.