Shopping in Hong Kong
    Tech Student

Default Shopping in Hong Kong

I'm staying in HK for a week for work and wanted to know if there are cool DJ equipment stores to shop for gear. I dont need anything specific, but if things are cheaper I might be willing to pick up some stuff.

Staying in Kowloon close to Nathan Rd.

Tech Wizard

hi there is a a chain of music store in hong kong that supply some DJ equipment and music equipment called Tom Lee music store.
    http://www.tomleemusic.com.hk/

thats their website
    hope it helped

Tech Mentor

beware of fakes!

Tech Wizard

The shop i gave u is a chain of store all around hk there are no fakes in it. It s a big chain.
    Beside this chain you have to be careful make sure u check the list of authorised dealer online first before u buy.

Tech Mentor

tomlee isn't a fake. There's a store in vancouver and there's no fakes in canada =p

Even if you don't hit the DJ equipment, last time I was over there I got a $1500 camera body with a $400 lens for about $750. Haggle the prices also, cause it's almost an insult to them if you don't say you found it cheaper next door. The cheaper electronics are on the Kowloon side.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Check out Chungking Mansions on Nathan Road, absolutely huge market, loads of cheap electrical goods in there.

Oh and get used to Indian men asking you if you want a new suit. It will happen a lot.

I heart HK.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud