PETITION: Stop arts money being used for Olympics

Default PETITION: Stop arts money being used for Olympics

hey guys

just saw this, spread the word and sign up to stop the government siphoning off money from the public arts to fund the olympics.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/artsVolympics/

k

Tech Mentor

Signed !!!

Bloody Games pisses me off they spend all that cash on a few days of sports while the UKs Hospitals are at breaking point .

GRRRR!!!

piss take now they are robbing the Arts fund

FUCK this country

Guess this only applies to UK.

What's wrong with UK hospitals?

Tech Mentor

They are closing down alot of hospitals due to funding also stopping a load of treatments.

Sorry for the rant but my Grandmother was very ill recently and we took her to the local hospital.

We had to wait for 17 hours for her to see a doctor all because they closed down another hospital due to cost.

The NHS is a mess

Damn, that really sucks man. Hope she is OK...
    I have one Grandmother remaining and love her dearly.

***resisting the urge to politicize this as our legislative branch is hiding behind closed doors trying to do the same to us.***

Tech Guru

Fuck the olympics in the UK. I swear I was the only one keeping my fingers crossed and hoping we wouldnt get it, yet none of my friends remember me saying it. It made no sense at all for us to host them. We're at war, our government is in a mess, we got an ancient transport system that cant cope with that shit, and I fucking knew it would be budgets blown and deadlines not met! The thing that gets me is we have over 3 million unemployed, they said it would generate jobs yet it's Polish a Lithuanian companies that were commissioned to build it so they flew in all their staff from their home lands.
    Mark my words that afterwards the olympics village will be a white elephant!

It's a fucking joke!

Our country has already siphoned off our arts funding for the 2010 Olympics.

I have made a conscious effort to stay out of Vancouver for the next year!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .