what the hell
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what the hell

Tech Wizard

Default what the hell

is this shit.
    does this track make anyone else angry to listen to,
    maybe I shouldn't let my attention drag onto over produced demographic pop music, but I was trying to watch an episode of Conan Obrien when much to my dismay I was suddenly dragged into this hell hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OKlzm6BQ8A

maybe im the only one

Dee Jay Flic

I hate this song when I'm in my car. I hate it when I'm just chillin at my house. But I'd love to play it at the club, remix it on the fly and see everyone going crazy dancing to it.

You gotta take music like this at face value. This isn't a track that was made for people who really love and appreciate music. It was made for people who just like to have fun and could give a shit less about the music there listening to, as long as it has a beat.

I don't exactly like this song, but I by no means hate it. I don't have the energy to wast on hating fluff. If there was some racist, pro-war, go rape old lady type music being pushed out all over the airwaves at every second then I would have to put some energy into complaining about it. But as far as it is now. Let the masses cram there ears with child like lyrics if that's what they really want to do.

Tech Mentor

Yeah shit tune but that girl would get it

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Yeah shit tune but that girl would get it
    +1

'Cause I'd give it to her.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

I like it. It's catchy and gets people dancing. I actually think its well constructed for this kind of song. By all means you don't have to like this song but there's no need to hate it... there's a lot worse stuff out there!
    www.facebook.com/djseddonofficial

^^ please join and support controllerism!

hey

i'm not that into it personally, but it is a good pop song and its HUGE just now, right up there top 3 of the night for getting people dancing and jumping about

k

Tech Wizard

I hate to say it but the ladies love it in the club.

Tech Wizard

It's only constructed, maybe thats just what I can't get past, like its fabricated specifically after a genre minus the creativity - like rave/party culture got popular and the music industry is trying to bank on it. I dunno, hates probably too strong of a word, more frusterated that there are so many people that probably do like this track
    but I guess if it makes people dance, that's what matters

Has anyone had the increased joy of watching the clip! One lucky cast member dressed as a copper props her over the bonnet of the squad car...I WANNA JOIN THE FORCE!

I feel like a little sheep in a paddock listening to it as I write this but it makes you wanna jump around with your besties on the floor! For it's intended use it's fan-diddly-an-tastic I reckon!

But in saying that I've seen a blind man with a set of crayons have more creativity than this piece of sonic diorrhea!

HAHA
    MixCloud

Mac Mini w/2GB Ram + Traktor 1.2 + BCD3000 + 61 Midi Keyboard + Samson Q1U

I gave that track 3 seconds
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast