Tiesto's Secrets Revealed
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Tiesto's Secrets Revealed

Tech Guru

This ones my personal favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1Wbga0j2Q

I would count this is a higher authority saying "please, enough of that fucking song"

note the way he looks back stage for someone to blame. happens to everyone.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Yeah lol, my favorite part is the over pantomimed play button pushing on the CDJ-1000 as if to indicate to everyone "this thing is the problem!"

that first vid is a bit harsh
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Not a fan of the music per se but come on. One could view the preoccupation to sabotage and trash those deemed as leaders either a creative or destructive process. Creative in the sense to make room for someting, anything new--or destructive for the sheer pleasure of it.
    Maybe both I dunno. Surprised we just can't get it over with and nuke ourselves lol.

tall poppy syndrome

Tech Wizard

I just thought it was a joke :S

Tech Mentor

I, as a belgian (who cleary understands the interview) don't think it's funny. A cheap way for a random frustrated junk to get some attention.

jeez, the dude gets paid in a night what some people make in a year to play rave music...i think he can handle some ribbing. what celeb doesn't get raked over the coals?
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast