Going to Berlin! What to do? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i think Panorama Bar will be the place to be this friday. Underground Quality Nact, Levon Vincent and Tamo Sumo and its the first night of the new refurbed Panorama Bar

Tech Guru

Never been there .. but a friend of mine loves Ritter Butzke (Ritterstr. 24, Berlin). supposedly mostly electro ..
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    Never been there .. but a friend of mine loves Ritter Butzke (Ritterstr. 24, Berlin). supposedly mostly electro ..
    Ah, Ritter Butzke sounds like a great recommendation. I did some research and the place looks a lot like what I'm looking for (though, their website(myspace) could be a little more informative)
    I'll probably be there this Saturday

is there something going on tomorow, cause i´m thinkin about going to the bread and butter show...maybe partying after this.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

back again in berlin till saturday. if anyone else is there we could go to a party or have a drink! let me know

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    back again in berlin till saturday. if anyone else is there we could go to a party or have a drink! let me know
    I planned on going out tonight, probably to Dienstagswelt at Cassiopeia. I am not sure yet, though, because it sounds a little too.. erm.. minimal for my taste. Does anyone have a better suggestion for tonight?

On friday I considered going to RAW next door. There is some sort of psytrance night going on. I am not THAT much into trance usualy but I've never been to this kind of event. I hope it's worth the experience. So again, I am open for suggestions there...

i will be available tomorow...dunno but i´m totally not into psytrance...i guess i need to dig deeper...for some good dubstep this week in berlin

Tech Wizard

get lost in Kreuzberg and check the free mags with local event listings.
    thats how i got to see Chromeo's first gig in Germany. that was off the hook!

just got the news that blue daisy will perform @ wmf club on saturday! awsome!!!!

I am bumping this thread after seeing the "Brighton UK" thread. I think we should have more threads like this which connect people from one region. I hope there are some new members from Berlin around here now.

So what is going on in Berlin these weeks? And who is from or in that area anyways?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast