2 EUR controller - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Thats great!! Congratulations.

I was messing about with my cus yesterday, He has a arcade controller and I told him what I was thinking, assigned the buttons and joystick to different beats.

Was using the joystick to move up and down octaves!

Was crazy, think I'm going to build one specifically for this at some point.

Stace

Tech Mentor

DJ Academy? I'd love to spin at a place like that haha!

EDIT:

To add to the conversation, ever since I got a laptop I've mapped a lot of functions to its keyboard. My setup works so that my VCI is in front of me, and in front of that is my laptop. All the keys are within reach so it works great.

For example I use the 1-2-3-4 number keys to switch my layout (i.e. hit 1 for a basic view of decks A/B, 2 for a minimized view of the decks so I can browse better through tracks, etc.). Not sure what else I'll add onto it.
    Last edited by miyuru; 09-19-2008 at 05:41 PM.

DJ Academy? I'd love to spin at a place like that haha!

Haha yeah, it's kinda like Police Academy only without Hightower or the Comissioner

I Really like the idea of the USB keyboard controller, cause its a really cheap solution. Now the only problem is i really need pots for my controller so has someone found a cheap solution for pots and faders???? What would be the cheapest midi or HID thing to build to use pots? I dont mind combine two tipes of controls so... Any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12