Korg Zero 4 owners, likes/dislikes?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Korg Zero 4 owners, likes/dislikes?

Thinking of picking one up and using it with Traktor, will still need a deck controller so im thinking of pairing the Zero 4 with a Denon 2500. This way I can use the 2500 as a back up if the lappy decides to crash. (note: the 2500 takes about 20 to 30 sec to switch from midi to usb/hd, software boot)

I've read both good and bad about the Korg so I was wondering if there are any owners that can give us your thoughts, likes, dislikes.

Maybe Ean can do a review???? (nudge, nudge) LOL

Thx!!!!
    Last edited by groovemixer; 04-10-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Why not hook this mixer up to ableton.. Don't think you need a deck controller than.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

you can also use the korg mixer with traktor scratch...and add something like a trigger control for looping, cue points....

This mixer is looking to become cooler and coller everytime I talk about it.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

well my passion is beat mixing trance all by ear so i do wanna have full control with the decks so using the mixer as a deck controller is not much of an option. I also would like a back up incase my computer crashes.

im also thinking of picking up a TT and using Traktor scratch to learn the old school way of mixing.

korg is looking like it will do the job just worried about the hisss issue

i got a korg zero 4 its beautiful man i use it with a vci 100 and a akai mpd24 its pretty sick. i have not noticed any hissing issues, its been just house beats over and over lol. i would seriously recommend it to anybody, over the djm 800 or any other 4 channel mixer seriously bang 4 buck

Tech Convert

i've heard the hissing issue was on the Zero8 rather than the Zero4.

Quote Originally Posted by 3v4n View Post
    i've heard the hissing issue was on the Zero8 rather than the Zero4.
    yea same here but i heard that was with the first few batches i think now its all fixed

Nothing a firmware update couldn't fix?

Tech Wizard

not only the hiss issue of zero8...
    i tested it one whole night and returned...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast