Changing from Windows to MAC
    Tech Wizard

Default Changing from Windows to MAC

Complete noob here to digital djing, purchased traktor scratch pro a few months ago and been using it withcdj's and turntables and love it. Recently bought a VCI 100SE, loving it too. Now this might be a stupid question, but how do i go about instaling traktor on a different machine i.e MAC, without having to buy the software again, or do i have to?

Sorry if this is something simple new to this

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

You all good. The install Disc has PC and Mac flavours on it.
    If you dont have the disc you can Login to the NI support site and download the Mac or PC installer (and Service Centre) from your Personal Download Manager.

Your allowed 2 installs of Traktor at one time so your all good for one on PC and one on Mac at the same time.

K

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    You all good. The install Disc has PC and Mac flavours on it.
    If you dont have the disc you can Login to the NI support site and download the Mac or PC installer (and Service Centre) from your Personal Download Manager.

Your allowed 2 installs of Traktor at one time so your all good for one on PC and one on Mac at the same time.

K
    Thats great i didn't realise that you where allowed 2 instals per disc . Thanks.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

No worries, glad to help.

K

Tech Convert

G'day, im thinking of changing from pc to mac, and using the mac purely for music.

I've upgraded via download from my akai apc 40 ableton version to live 8 on windows but wondering if i can download the live 8 version for mac ???? Can't seem to find the link on the ableton website and my wording in google is shite !! is this poss ?

cheers ..