[OT] London (pound) exchange rate idea - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good thing im in a good mood so i'll forgive you the comment about the Netherlands
    If you're gonna buy so much stuff that's really gonna save you some cash but indeed you are gonna need like a cargo plane to get it home lol..

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sj03w4t View Post
    Good thing im in a good mood so i'll forgive you the comment about the Netherlands
    If you're gonna buy so much stuff that's really gonna save you some cash but indeed you are gonna need like a cargo plane to get it home lol..
    Oops I didn't include the quote in the last post about the transportation.

Pssst: I'm am Belgian so I have the right to bully you hehehe!

Why not just pay in the uk using your CC. You will get the banks exchange rate and maybe an exchamge rate fee, typically $5-10.

Because I earn Australian Dollars but never spend it in Australia, im always looking at xchange rates. I have my bank account set up so I dont pay any international withdrawal fees and or Curruncy transaction fee's... All i pay is $11 a month... save me heaps of dosh!
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12