What you want from NI's Bridge? (Traktor/Maschine)
    Tech Guru

Default What you want from NI's Bridge? (Traktor/Maschine)

Hey guys after seeing the bridge i'm curious what everyone is now expecting from the Traktor Maschine integration. I feel what would be deadly is to have the ability to record Traktor loops on the fly into Maschine Pads where you could FX them and layer them seamlessly on top of other loops. This way you aren't just limited to Traktors 4 decks for layered looping.

that would be pretty sick. i really want a maschine for my timecode rig. especially being single timecode i feel itd give me alot more control offer complex fx chains, gridded loops, cut sample triggers.
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----

Tech Guru

There is one downside that I see in just running Maschine along side Traktor and it's sort of the same problem I see with the bridge. Let's say I loop a 4 beat section of an acapella and I save that as a pad in Maschine and I want to trigger it in time with an instrumental. if that acapella starts sliding out of beat how do I bend it back into place. How does one do this in the Bridge? This would be a nice feature in the Traktor Maschine bridge

i feel like this bridge would need a third DAW type program to work between traktor and maschine as maschine doesn't come with one...

NI has promised tighter integration between Maschine and Ableton, who knows where that is going to take things ?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Definitely one to watch. Traktor & Maschine will be NIs answer to the Bridge.

Tech Wizard

maschine is a great product, but I don't want to use it and I think for FX it can't be the answer to ableton. I'm an ableton user and I guess a lot more ableton/traktor user don't want to jump on the maschine wagon too.

so a bridge for traktor/maschine is great (and I would be happy for all traktor/maschine user), but no answer to the serator/ableton sync.

Tech Mentor

i want my singer to sing and me to be able to scratch whatever she just said

look up the JFB and Beardyman collab videos. Beardy Man beatboxes live whilst JFB records it and loads it up instantly in serato and scratches what Beardyman just did
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----