Electro clubs in Sydney

Default Electro clubs in Sydney

So Im moving to Sydney (from Sweden) Next week, just wondering if there are any good electro clubs? Stuff I listen to is mostly crookers, count and sinden, bloody beetroots, congorock, 2 many djs, etienne de crecy, busy p.

Also are there any fellow members from here who lives down in Sydney?

Hey mate! Glad to hea you comin to oz! I'm not from Sydney but if you ever come up to Queensland let me know

and with those influences you should find a heap if clubs in Sydney playing that

but if you head to these forums they might be of more assistance inthemix.com.au

I hope you enjoy your stay quuz
    fart.

Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Hey mate! Glad to hea you comin to oz! I'm not from Sydney but if you ever come up to Queensland let me know

and with those influences you should find a heap if clubs in Sydney playing that

but if you head to these forums they might be of more assistance inthemix.com.au

I hope you enjoy your stay quuz
    Ah okey, well me and my girl friend are planing to move to Brisbane after a few months in Sydney Okok thx Ill check that forum out.

Yea its gonna be awesome, here in Sweden we have like -18 degrees outside, going to be pretty sweet to change to summer now.

We'll do a trade hey. You can come to sunny oz and I'll head up to Sweden

yea inthemix is a good forum. And if you head to the Sydney (or Brisbane) forum you can see upcoming events and there should be a sticky with a list of clubs and the styles they play

I hope you enjoy
    fart.

i used to live in sydney

Im more into hard-dance/rave scene but ive been to a few electro clubs,
    check out moulan rogue in kingscross / kink at the arthouse

i dunno if they are still around coz i left sydney last year~
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Wizard

Check out this website it is up to date on who's playing where and when. i lived there in 2005, loads of clubs play electro. All the fetivals, which seems to be one a month have a good electro acts too

http://www.inthemix.com.au/

Tech Convert

Trashbags on a Saturday night at Oxford Art Factory is your best bet. Failing that there's always Candy's Apartment and Moulin in the cross.

You just missed Sinden, he played a club gig at Good Good Small Club at La Campagna on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo_102 View Post
    Check out this website it is up to date on who's playing where and when. i lived there in 2005, loads of clubs play electro. All the fetivals, which seems to be one a month have a good electro acts too

http://www.inthemix.com.au/
    Yea, only bad thing about the festivals is that pretty much every one of them who played electro was in the beginning/middle of January =/

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan14 View Post
    Trashbags on a Saturday night at Oxford Art Factory is your best bet. Failing that there's always Candy's Apartment and Moulin in the cross.

You just missed Sinden, he played a club gig at Good Good Small Club at La Campagna on Saturday.
    Okey thanks, will check those out Yea I noticed that on facebook sucks that he left Australia after that :P

At least I will be able to see Kap bambino they are awesome, think they are playing the 5th of february.

Tech Wizard

You'll find loads of smaller big nights if u get my drift. With electro acts playing. Can't remember he names of theses night i've moved back to ireland 4 year now.

Tech Wizard

Shit sorry man i ment to put this link up too, http://www.fuzzy.com.au check that regularly, look at the past events you'll see a lot of electro acts there. Electro scence is massive in Aus