Numark Omni midi mapping
    Tech Wizard

Default Numark Omni midi mapping

Hey there,

Got my first midi controller for about 10 days ago, a Numark Omni. I'm very happy with it but i feel like i need more buttons to hot cues and maybe the effects? I'm using the stock midi mapping ( just installed the driver and plugged it in to traktor) so maybe there is a better mapping that will make me more satisfied? and yeah me and my friend are dj-ing togheter so maybe a hot cue pad wouldn't be so stupid ( like akai lpd8 ) One could beatmatch and change songs and the other could make some hot cue drum stuff and controll the effects. but yeah tell me your opinion if i should get a pad/fx thingy or just get a better midi map.

-Kurbitur
    Last edited by Kurbitur; 01-21-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Tech Wizard

I was alo thinking about buying the midi fighter, would tha be a good investment for hot cues and effects?

You should have a search on the midi mapping forum. There's bound to be some sort of mapping there. I too am thinking about a pad controller to go with my VCI. Quite want to midi fighter, but would rather wait for the version that has the joysticks too.
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk