Bedroom DJ's filming themselves and putting on youtube - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well i say donīt judge a video on YOUTUBE by itīs rating. and most of the time u can tell by urself after just 30 secs if u like it or not. so keep in mind to spare ur time and scroll on to the next video.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    well i say donīt judge a video on YOUTUBE by itīs rating. and most of the time u can tell by urself after just 30 secs if u like it or not. so keep in mind to spare ur time and scroll on to the next video.
    I guess I learnt that the long way!

No offense, but people complaining about stuff they don't agree with is what really bores me. There will always be people complaining about something.
    I mean, as long as those bedroomers enjoy what they're doing, what's wrong with that? I'll bet all the money I have (not that much) that if any one of us here on the forum did a brilliant mix on a VCI and puts it on youtube, someone in some other forum will write a post complaining about those whack idiots that think they become DJs by pressing buttons on a box that does not comply with the "two turntables and a mic" philosophy.
    Live and let live, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob5000 View Post
    No offense, but people complaining about stuff they don't agree with is what really bores me. There will always be people complaining about something.
    I mean, as long as those bedroomers enjoy what they're doing, what's wrong with that? I'll bet all the money I have (not that much) that if any one of us here on the forum did a brilliant mix on a VCI and puts it on youtube, someone in some other forum will write a post complaining about those whack idiots that think they become DJs by pressing buttons on a box that does not comply with the "two turntables and a mic" philosophy.
    +10

Tech Guru

Again, you miss the point. I'm complaining about the boringness!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

If it had a cat in the video id watch it for hours.

Did i say that i like cats... cus i do.

Do I miss the point? No, I don't think so. I admit I might have gotten carried away though.
    My point is: You complain that YOU get bored by this. Others obviously don't (for whatever reason).
    I mean, you could help those people out by telling them how they could make their videos more interesting for you, or improve their mixing. Or if the five-star-rating pisses you off, give it a bad rating. Or comment in a way that seems appropriate to you. But that would be, uhm, boring, right?
    Again, no pun intended. But complaining doesn't really improve the situation, if you know what I mean.

BTW: A five-star-rating has never been a proof for quality. All my videos have one, and they're all utter rubbish. You know what? I just decided to do another one, and this one will be even more rubbish than the others before! And I bet I'll get at least a few five star ratings for that!
    I take playlist requests, first posts win. I'm throwing in some random Metallica song from the earlier albums and that stupid ass tune that has been complained about somewhere else . Don't know it's name, that Kesha chick's pop song about getting hammered all night. Don't even have it yet, I hate it, but I'll buy it! Chicks dig it, which increases the chance of getting five star ratings. Plus I might throw in some turntablism action, which I absolutely have no clue of.
    (oops, I might have gotten carried away again...)
    Last edited by jimbob5000; 01-26-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Tech Guru

You complain that YOU get bored by this.[/I]
    Exactly! I don't care about anyone else or what they think. I started the post cos I get bored by these videos. Anyone complaining about me complaining is doing exactly the same thing as what I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    yes to which?
    To everything, I agree with everything.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Exactly! I don't care about anyone else or what they think. I started the post cos I get bored by these videos. Anyone complaining about me complaining is doing exactly the same thing as what I am doing.
    well almost. the difference is that you are putting people down for doing something creative (however misguided you might think it is), where as people thinking that this behavior is bad are commenting on your very uncreative negative commentary.

anyways .. i think with all these replies you are hopefully no bored anymore and can move on to do something productive in youtube, this forum or any where else.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast