Serato SL Price in New Zealand?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Serato SL Price in New Zealand?

Just wondered if any Kiwi's on this forum could let me know the price of SSL in NZ? Just considering it's from those parts I thought it might be cheaper?

Thanks.

$1499 NZD through DMC NZ
    http://www.dmcworld.co.nz/digital/se...-live-sl3.html
    About $650 squid.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

God damn dmc is so expensive lol xD i had to get my traktor pro from there lol costed around about the same nice big dent in the wallet
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Yep. Probably find it cheaper somewhere like trademe maybe just a case of digging.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Jeez, more expensive than in the UK! I used to live and work for a bit in NZ and remember the great prices on everything - obviously not this time.

Cheers guys.

I think its just cos that one company pretty much has all the distribution. i had a look on trademe, most of the listings on there are from that same company, except for the second hand ones. damn monopolies.

haha yeah new zealand is a rip off when it comes to dj gear LOL it sucks... The best place to get gear is off trademe but thats if someone is even selling the gear you want..
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

well trademe can be pretty good for deals though. we got most of our gears through them, the companies list their shit on there and its "usually" cheaper than they have in their stock. Gotta be careful though, i found out that you are not covered by the consumers guarantees act unless you use the "buy now" option.

oooh did not know that :eek: lol learn something new everyday il be sure to keep that in mind when i get sucked into trademe again and start up the trademe addiction that is oh so hard to get rid off..

it was on target lol. that rule applies to any auction tho. just use the buy now option for new stuff and your still protected mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast