Bag for Maschine, MBP, & VCI100??
    Tech Mentor

Default Bag for Maschine, MBP, & VCI100??

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good bag to house my maschine, vci-100, and my laptop, as well as cables and little things like that.

I just want something roomy so that I don't run the risk of damaging the faders and knobs on the vci. I find that the pitch faders especially feel very delicate.

Anyway. Thanks for the input.

Priscilla

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good bag to house my maschine, vci-100, and my laptop, as well as cables and little things like that.

I just want something roomy so that I don't run the risk of damaging the faders and knobs on the vci. I find that the pitch faders especially feel very delicate.

Anyway. Thanks for the input.

Priscilla
    o.O that's a lot for one bag! TTL carries a Mono bag that would comfortably fit 2/3 of that. See here. Sorry that's all I can think of off-hand. GL though!

A Cadillac should fit all that in. Plus you can customise it and put a jacuzzi in the back.

---

Seriously though, a decent question. The first time I took a VCI anywhere, I broke the crossfader. Not a massive problem as I use the up faders, but still...
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Mentor

Yeah I mean it's not a lot of stuff. An oxy8 is bigger than maschine or the vci,

The problem is making sure everything isn't super snug, risking breaking something