Vestax VCM 600 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vestax VCM 600

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    any body knows when is the release date of the vestax vcm600 ???? im really looking forward to buy one...
    Welcome to the NAMM effect - products are breathlessly announced, dissected, tried out, lusted over and marked down for purchase. This is followed by the industry standard 12-18 month wait before you can actually buy one in a real shop.

My Akai MPD24 was nearly a year from announcement at NAMM to release, and even then I had to send it back for replacement for a dodgy rotary pot. This is why I don't want to be an early adopter anymore, and I try really hard not to get too excited about tradeshow announcements.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    My Akai MPD24 was nearly a year from announcement at NAMM to release, and even then I had to send it back for replacement for a dodgy rotary pot. This is why I don't want to be an early adopter anymore, and I try really hard not to get too excited about tradeshow announcements.
    i found the release REALEASE day they said the release day would be octuber 1 in japan
    Last edited by luigislaperig; 09-26-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Tech Convert

Has this been released in Japan? I am very interested in this unit - but there seems to be a hush lately as to when it might come out. Some UK sites have it listed as Nov. 1 and some Dec. 1 so I am curious to see what's up.

I am a little hesitant to pre-order one though....

Tech Mentor

APERENTLY THEY GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN WE THOUGH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12