Question about itunes rating
    Tech Guru

Default Question about itunes rating

When you rate a song on your iPod is that rating information relayed back to iTunes. I'm taking a trip and managed to cram nearly my entire collection on my iPod. I'm hoping to take this time to rate my tracks so I can weed out which ones I want and don't want.

Also this is just wishful thinking but wouldn't it be sweet if your iPod could tag your tracks properly and if you could set cue points. Like I said wishful thinking.

iTunes features that I'd like to use but never seem to find the time. Rating each song individually is such a drag, and I'm a busy, powerful, and influential blogger. I don't have that kind of time. Luckily for busy iTuners everywhere AutoRate is there to help.

Yeah I'm reorganizing my collection right now... from a garbled winamp playlist where I couldn't find anything into an intelligent iTunes library. It's a horror show and a half, and I know what you mean.

Tech Guru

Nealsoncott

How accurate do you find autorate to be. I find that I don't listen to tracks as much as sort of quickly scan through them to see how they sound and then skip to the next one. My fear is that it'll rate tracks as bad even though i'm only skipping them just so I can hear the next one.