Wtf!! - I think that DJtechtools and their whole VCI-100 thing is a total scam - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sorry to say, but his guide helped me, a non traktor bible owner as of yet, understanding the modifiers a while ago. If he thinks djtts is a scam, so be it. Who cares?

In fact, I think he has a point in one specific area. I agree with him that it is not a good idea to just use someone elses TSIs, because that stops you from learning how TSIs work and how you can create your own that fits your needs. On the other hand, it's certainly not DJTTs' fault that people find it when they google "traktor tsi".

Still, I would also be interested in what exactly he means by scam. My guess is that he is pissed off that someone modifies a VCI and sells it for a higher price (If I were a VCI person, I'd pay it BTW).

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

No need to be sorry.

His information is precise and useful, no question.

I don't even care that he's bashing DJTT.

If he went on and on about how DJTT sucked and left it at that, good for him. But he had to then do the SAME thing he complains about DJTT doing. *shrug*

Oh well.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I think its a great idea to use the TSI made by some one else. It can be motivational, inspirational and I think there are many people who will download, and then fine-tune to personal preferences.

On a side-note I think calling the person out on his mistakes or maybe something which he said unclear shouldn't be discussed in this forum because that would be the same as he is doing, talking shit behind someone's back!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345