Template for VCI-100
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Template for VCI-100

Does anyone have a properly sized template for the VCI-100? It would be nice to have so I can try and get custom plate made.

yes please! does anyone have this information? i would like to make my own as well.

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

Tech Convert

Here is the template that i am working on for a VCI 100 face plate.. highest res i could get onto the site, pm me if you want a hi res copy

Go nuts

Tech Mentor

Default Templates

im going to a local store here in my city where they going to make me the templates with aluminum and then cut them with laser cut then u can sanded them and paint them and engraved the plates with laser hopefully is going to come out good!!

could likely get a decent result from illustrator's pathfinder with these yeah?

I bet you could toss your faceplate on a scanner. Scan it in high-res. Then use photoshop and play with the levels till you have just a black and white image. Then you could run the live trace tool in Illustrator.

Or get a really nice ruler and plot the thing out in Illustrator or a cad program. Then hope someone praises you for all that hard work ;-)

you think it would be possible to use that template and make a custom sticker to put over the top of the vestax?

Tech Mentor

yea u can put stickers but is better if u sanded and painted and then engraved a lil be more money but worth it

How much you think that would cost? i dont have the tools nor do i trust my self to do a good job with painting.

Tech Mentor

it epend on the city u are here in miami a found a place where the sanded and engraved my vci for onle 100 bucks but is because im taking 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast