TPro effects question before i commit to buying it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

The original problem you were running into might be linked to the fact that those buttons are linked to the Effect buttons in the middle section of the mixer. The main downside of the VCI at this point to me is it is really optimized for T3, not TPro.

But regardless, I think what I was originally saying is what you want anyway.

The problem you're going to run into is that when you load the VCI-100 up then it will default to Master every time. SO what you might want to do is set Master to 0, B to 1 and A to 2 so it kind of cycles around.

So what you'd do is

When the VCI loads and Traktor loads m1 will =0 and the section will be lit for Master.

So

Deck B: M1=1
    When m1=0 then m1=1

Deck A: M1=2
    When m1=1 then m1=2

Back to Master M1=0
    When m1=2 then m1=0

That might do the trick.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

found that 2 of them send the same note, b to master and master to a (c#8 if i remember, was a couple of hours ago and fiddled with many more buttons since then)
    but setting it the way i said in previous post has solved it.
    not bothered with using the mod on 4th button. was going to use it to make it a dead button if the other is in use.

the master ones are used for just setting loop on off on each deck, in addition to the normal set+size. but use these for stored loops. and the knobs deal with unload - something for them to do.

got the cues working to

also set the 2 buttons in the middle (used to be monitor) as toggle browser and a shift using m2. now load a is also c and b is also d, and the up/down buttons cycle through favorites.

all in all, not bad for almost 8 hours straight of midi mapping. now got to wait til tomorrow to play with it.

thanks for your help

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12