thinking of selling: x-session pro& Mk-225C keyboard

Default thinking of selling: x-session pro& Mk-225C keyboard

Hi everyone, looking to clear out some things, need to get some new headphones so i am trying to sell my M-audio X-session Pro and my Evolution Mk-225C 25-Key Usb keyboard.

I have had the mk-225C for a few years, only used it a couple times, since then it has been sitting in its box waiting for use or a new home.

the x-session pro i got a couple months ago and I used it to mess around with torq before getting the vci-100.

both were used and stored in a smoke free environment. both are in great condition.

here are some pics, taken today:

I was thinking $45 for the X-session pro and $75 for the Mk-225C and I would drop the prices if a person wanted to get both. prices are best offer, and depending on where it is being shipped to, i would cover shipping.

if this isn't the proper subforum for this please move it to the right or send me a PM telling me where it should go.

thanks for looking.

charo keep the x-session pro as a back up. I have my vci and I cant even use it in club b/c the bass locks my damn screen up. I had to use my x-s pro last week and it work like a charm.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    charo keep the x-session pro as a back up. I have my vci and I cant even use it in club b/c the bass locks my damn screen up. I had to use my x-s pro last week and it work like a charm.
    I highly doubt its the bass and the VCI that locked your screen up, id put it down to coincidence personally.

Its nice to have a back up unit though, can never get enough midi controllers

yo, i'm interested in x-session pro, if it's in great condition, mail me: turcanu_a@yahoo.com

i have one person looking at it tomorrow from craigslist, but i will send you an email tomorrow letting you know what the deal is. thanks man.

thanks, m8)))) be waiting for your reply, btw - do you ship international?