Problem; running TT's straight into Audio 8
    Tech Guru

Default Problem; running TT's straight into Audio 8

I am trying to shed a bit of weight from my DJ bag so I made my own scratch record and imported into Traktor. That now means I don't have to carry the couple of scratch vinyl's I use and I don't need the multicore cables as I will purely be using midi or timecode, so won't be switching to vinyl during my set.
    I got to the bar I play at last night and found that the RCA leads on the inhouse decks were a bit of a loose fit on the Audio 8. When I booted up Traktor the timecode on one of the decks was missing the left channel. I wiggled the cable round on the audio 8 but it was still a bit iffy, really kinda loose as though it could fall out. I bit down on the cable connections to try and clamp them together bit, it kinda worked but it was more a case of the inside bit not quite being snug enough. I managed to get it to work but it was still kinda cause for concern. I don't want to have problems in the future.
    Anyone had this and know a little work around to sort the problem? Like maybe wedging something in the connection or what ever. I know the audio 8 connection aren't quite the same as regular RCA connections, they are a bit deeper I think (I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure there is a tiny difference). Anyway, any help on this would be great.

Thanks

Tech Wizard

I have this slight issue with my Audio8 as well. When I had an Audio4 it wasn't a problem but it has become one with the Audio8.

I should probably get around to putting some nice RCA cables on my 1200s anyway.