amsterdam members?

Default amsterdam members?

hey guys, i will be in amsterdam meeting a girl. thing is, i will be arriving one day earlier than her. so i was thinking maybe one of you would like to hang out, do so mixing, exchange music, produce or something. will have my macbook with me for sure.

even if that date doesn't suit you - i am looking to get to know amsterdam djs since i will be there more often as my girl is going to study there. would be a nice combination to maybe play so clubs together and meet her in between!

it's the 25th of february.

i am also looking for a sleepover for that night. was thinking about couchsurfing but if one of you would let me sleep on their couch for one night, i'd prefer that.

btw. i'm 21, hobby dj/producer from hamburg. english or german speaking. i spin breaks, drum n bass, dubstep and dancehall mainly but i am very open minded when it comes to music, especially electronic.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

im sorry but if i aint giving this a bump, nobody will notice and its somewhat important to me!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Tech Mentor

You could get in touch with Tekki.. he's dutch

(i'm too lol but i dont live in the netherlands, if so we could've figured sth out)