F*cking bouncy mega mix (now I know how to use soundcloud)
    Tech Guru

Default F*cking bouncy mega mix (now I know how to use soundcloud)

Bit of house, bit of breaks, bit o' this, bit o' that.

Last edited by dodge; 02-08-2010 at 08:20 PM.

is there a bit o tracklist there too ;-)

Ok with no disrespect at all and knowing that my skills arent upto much , here is my thoughts so far...

Tunes are definitely bouncy and have a good party vibe but i feel the tracks dont flow to well but i think this maybe down to the mixing as its very abrupt and feels a little two quick. I'm just getting into a track and then bang another!

Just my thoughts, no offence intended.

Gav

PS Tracklisting would be good as there are some tracks on there i would like to find.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Ok with no disrespect at all and knowing that my skills arent upto much , here is my thoughts so far...

Tunes are definitely bouncy and have a good party vibe but i feel the tracks dont flow to well but i think this maybe down to the mixing as its very abrupt and feels a little two quick. I'm just getting into a track and then bang another!

Just my thoughts, no offence intended.

Gav

PS Tracklisting would be good as there are some tracks on there i would like to find.

No offence taken. 2 reasons for abrupt mixes;

1.) I did the whole thing in one take in my headphones at 2 in the morning (couldn't play through speakers cos of noise levels so couldn't listen to what I was cueing up.)

2.) I'm into all that slamming from one to another business, probably not great for a mix tape but I love that switching tracks shit on the dance floor, tracks flying at you from all directions without too much warning. And you getting into a tune and then before you know it its gone... leaves me wanting more. I love all that shit, Im not a big fan of long drawn out mixes. But hey, each to their own.

I'll try get a track list together, I'm terrible at remembering track names so it'll mean me going through it track by track and then finding them in Traktor. Lengthy. I'll see what I can do tho.

Thanks for the feedback

cool .... traktor has an archive or history part which will list all the tracks you played
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Student

Very good track selection man.

Any updates on the tracklist?

I can pinpoint certain, tracks but there are the pleasant surprises here and there.

I use Wolfgang Gartners 5th Sympohny as a set opener as well, big ups to him for providing that perfect epic opener. Gramophonedzie is also top notch.

It's also very interesting to see how others use similar tracks to mix, but in different arrangements and variations.
    Ie: After the 5th symphony, I toss in Boris Dlugosch Bangkok, and have got some acapellas goin' over that, whereas you've neatly integrated That wicked star wars remix and have Bangkok later on in the tracks. Good stuff man.
    Last edited by Krzysztof; 02-18-2010 at 11:17 PM.

tracklist or 'Limey will slap you with a halibut
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

The bass in the very first opening is such a good start really builds tension. But the Star wars remix's have been used over and over and over. I hear it all the time. Same with the AC Slater rave music sample.

2.) I'm into all that slamming from one to another business, probably not great for a mix tape but I love that switching tracks shit on the dance floor, tracks flying at you from all directions without too much warning. And you getting into a tune and then before you know it its gone... leaves me wanting more. I love all that shit, Im not a big fan of long drawn out mixes. But hey, each to their own.
    Its nice to have that every now and again but I felt that it was changing vibes way too often, If I was out partying and listening to this on the dance floor really wasted it would be super fast and sporadic. The way I see it is use that method leaving people wanting more and also use the method of really building up a drop. Don't do too much of either and you gotta reward your crowd for being patient with and epic section that lets them stay in that "Ohhh My God!!" feeling for a while.

Those are my opinions. and like most people said some good track selections in there And it sure is bouncy.
    Novation ReMote 25, Novation Launchpad, Traktor Pro, Macbook Pro
    http://flavors.me/jkcraven

Tech Mentor

nice humble title.....i like the scratching.was it done on a vci100.i would be impressed if so.
    Last edited by calvin01; 02-23-2010 at 09:14 AM.

was really feelin' this especially after 'pon de floor' mix came in. This would definitely light up the dance floor!