Traktor pro auto beatgrid bug 1.2.4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor pro auto beatgrid bug 1.2.4

Am i the only one who cannot use the auto function in traktor pro to set an auto beatgrid marker in version 1.2.4?
    Let me know..
    Also contact native instruments and ask them to fix this.
    If you know how to fix this let me know

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Explain a little better dude.
    Do you mean the "Set Beat Grid When Detecting Beat" feature or just putting a grid on a track manually ?

I never use Autogrid. I prefer to set my own grids on the first downbeat.
    I can tell you there is no bug in the Auto grid it just doesn't always get it right. That's the problem with software , it's not always 100%.

As for setting beatgrids manually there is only user error. A beatgrid is right if it's set right.
    Are you using music that has fluctuating beats? Cus that's a whole different issue!!!

K

Amen to setting your own grids
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Default Auto beatgrid

When i used version 1.2.1 i was able to press auto and a grid marker would show on the track.
    Now with version i .2.4 no marker appears when i press auto..what part of that is not clear?

Tech Convert

Not talkin bout getting right.. The auto function does not work for me in version 1.2.4
    do you use i.2.4? Does the auto button create a beat grid marker? I find that if a track takes a auto marker whre i want it..there is no fluctuation fo rthe entire track.. If it fluctuates i manually place what i need ewhere i need it ..

Quote Originally Posted by STYLUS View Post
    When i used version 1.2.1 i was able to press auto and a grid marker would show on the track.
    Now with version i .2.4 no marker appears when i press auto..what part of that is not clear?
    Er... dude you didnt say that in your original post which is why i wasnt clear... Jees.
    If i undertood i wouldnt have asked.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLUS View Post
    Not talkin bout getting right.. The auto function does not work for me in version 1.2.4
    do you use i.2.4? Does the auto button create a beat grid marker? I find that if a track takes a auto marker whre i want it..there is no fluctuation fo rthe entire track.. If it fluctuates i manually place what i need ewhere i need it ..
    Yes i use 1.2.4 and the Auto Grid works if i enable it.

I think you are confusing Auto Grid with placing manual grids ?
    Still confused.

Tech Mentor

Yeah, I always have to move the grids a few milliseconds back because it eats the "click" of the kick drums...

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Er... dude you didnt say that in your original post which is why i wasnt clear... Jees.
    If i undertood i wouldnt have asked.

Yes i use 1.2.4 and the Auto Grid works if i enable it.

I think you are confusing Auto Grid with placing manual grids ?
    Still confused.
    simple..when i press auto in the grid section nothing happens..its not locked and there is no beat marker..
    it worked in 1.2.1

Right well the solution is to go into prefernces and check the Option "Set Beat Grid When Detecting Beat".
    This enables the AUTO button in the Advanced Section because when you press AUTO Traktor first has to re-detect the BPM.

K

Ooo manually setting a beat grid, I like the sound of that.

(traktor newb, been using auto)
    papachilla...| UB Macbook Pro | NI Kontrol S4 | NI Kontrol X1 | AKAI MPD32 | AKAI LPK25 | KRK ROKIT5-2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast