Need help with NanoKontrol!?
    Tech Wizard

Default Need help with NanoKontrol!?

hey

so I bought this nanoKontrol because I am am going on a little road trip and as i try to mapp it with traktor pro is messes up

before i mapped it and this is when I first plugged it in too. any button or knob i press messes with the EQ or something else so i try do some mappings hoping the problem will fix it's self. and it does the function i programed it to do but it still messes with the EQ and skrews stuff up

any idea what this would be??

Tech Mentor

Delete your other midi mapping or isolate it. The nanoKontrol in scene1 sends on channel 1 which is the common channel for all controllers. It also sends in the low range on Note and CC values that are used a lot which causes conflicts.

Tech Wizard

You can also use the editor from KORGs website to change the messages sent by the Kontrol. Pretty tedious though so I just use scene 2 on the Kontrol in Traktor. I found that out of the box those signals don't interfere with anything else.
    Ughog Blog

Traktor Pro 1.2.2/Ableton 8/Numark Stealth Control/NI Audio 2 DJ/KORG NanoPAD and Kontrol

use the korg control editor from the korg website to change the whole thing to channel 2

pc; http://www.korg.com/uploads/Download...3251790000.zip

mac; http://www.korg.com/uploads/Download...4103850000.zip

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud