Dubstep produced by Traktor Pro!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Dubstep produced by Traktor Pro!

Tech Guru

hmm. interesting concept, needs a bit of work though

have you seen the dubstep synth line thing in traktor that ean put up a bit ago?

Indeed I saw the synth line idea, pretty cool! , and yeah I agree it needs a fair bit of spit and polish before I'm happy with it. Which will sadly have to wait for now as within a short space of time all my cheap ass controllers have virtually rendered them self useless. Think I'll be getting a pair of X1's once there back in stock. Until then its more of concept I wanted to share, plus with me already being a few days behind many other midi fighter contest entry's I thought it would be best to upload something sooner than later.

Tech Convert

I think its pretty decent for a first pass, the idea behind it is great.

Like anything you need to experiment, and tweak it.

Good job though.

Yeah great idea
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Stumbled across this today pretty cool vfx1 use

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqUvnPfe6iA

Really interesting idea - I had no idea how far Traktor could twist track from it's original style, used like this it really bridges the gap between production and DJing. Hope to see a more polished version of Double Dutch's routine... and hopefully some more routines from other DJs in a similar vein.

Tech Guru

Hey man, kind of a lame question, but what tools do you use to do your screen video capture, and add your comments? (I'm super-noob when it comes to anything video related). Thanks!
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Nice concept, but I didn't really enjoy listening, sorry to tell you. Also shameless midifighter competition bawmping

Default fair enough

I can't argue against any of your comments, it was certainly more fun doing it than it is listening to it! I'm waiting on a pair of scs3d to turn up which should give me better control, so please check back for a more ear friendly updated version, I like constructive criticism good or bad

About the midi fighter comp, I do have some shame, tho in my defense the current leader seems to be an established dj with nearly 4000 friends on his myspace channel,(no prizes for guessing what vid is on there) and to rub extra salt in to my bitter wounds, a cool bootleg remix on youtube he produced and uploaded has nearly 600,000 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb38LHfntgA

the info area for this remix contains a web address

www.immuzikation.com

despite it not being a youtube address it somehow link's to his youtube midi fighter entry, you gotta admire the mans internet genius, but considering the numbers his remix vid has got, there's know wonder why his midi fighter views have gone sky high. To be fair his entry is the best in my opinion, but with the tactics he employed know one else stands a chance. Many of the other entry's would of used there facebook or myspace to help raise there views, I'm not on either. So to help my vid I've been using the forums, I except it may be a bit cheeky, but by starting the thread, it was also my wish to route out any other dj's who were using Traktor pro in different non traditional ways. So far it's proven really beneficial, I've done some net working and had some great ideas put to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast