"My first year with DJTT" (a love story)

Default "My first year with DJTT" (a love story)

It's been twelve months since I registered with the Dj Techtools forum, and a lot of things have happened since. When I signed up, it was because I wanted to ask a question about the Nanopad, and I hardly knew what MIDI was. The extent of my experience with any kind of electronic music was basically poking around FL. I never had any intention of DJing, as I was strictly producing.

As I began to use the forums more and more, I gained an interest in DJing. I also learned what Drum & Bass and Dubstep were. I learned about controllerism and about loads of different kinds of music. Not to mention I interacted with people who shared a common interest with me from all over the world.

After a brief stint with the whole DJing thing, I've all but given it up for straight controllerism. Really only because I find it a lot more fun.

So, I just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for the advice, suggestions, and occasionally, complete bullshit that comes from their mouths (fingers?).

But in all seriousness, this website has helped me grow tons as a musician. Thanks.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Glad to be of assistance, mate!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

This community stopped me packing in DJing and giving up after years of no success, so +1 to those sentiments
    MacBook, Vestax VCI-300 with Serato Itch
    www.djlantau.com | www.youtube.com/djlantau | www.soundcloud.com/djlantau

de nada senor!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Has it been a year already?! Longest relationship i've had in quite some time
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Can't believe I forgot our anniversary :S
    Co-founder, Promoter and DJ for Easy Love, an independent promotions company for dance events in Edmonton, AB.

Check out our blog for more information - www.easylovedance.com.

djtt is ace. period. taught me things id never know and still learning. thanks guys for sharing what u know in this community call djtechtools.com.

Quote Originally Posted by pollux#13 View Post
    djtt is ace. Period. Taught me things id never know and still learning. Thanks guys for sharing what u know in this community call djtechtools.com.
    +1000 :d
    Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE