Help!! Hercules Rmx & Midi-fighter setup!
    Tech Student

Question Help!! Hercules Rmx & Midi-fighter setup!

I am using TP 1.2.1 with the Hercules Rmx.... then I got my Midi-fighter and I can't get both to work at the same time. I am new at this and I need help setting up.

I did add the tsi by clicking "add" in the top of the controller manager and not the "import" at the bottom. I did read that my settings would be overwritten for the Hercules Rmx.

Just stuck at "adding" the MF to play alongside the Rmx.

If anyone could help, can you make it in non tech terms.... for this noobie... LOL

Tech Mentor

Does your copmputer recognize both devices? They might be labled as generic audio device, depending on your OS.

If the computer recognizes both, but the input is getting jarbled (yes, that is a technical term), then they may be operating on the same midi channel, which you can change.

Maybe give us a screen shot of where you're having problems?
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

add-->import-->MF- tsi
    the 1.1 version needs traktor version 1.2.4, so update or go with the 1.0
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by DeVuzData View Post
    I am using TP 1.2.1 with the Hercules Rmx.... then I got my Midi-fighter and I can't get both to work at the same time. I am new at this and I need help setting up.

I did add the tsi by clicking "add" in the top of the controller manager and not the "import" at the bottom. I did read that my settings would be overwritten for the Hercules Rmx.

Just stuck at "adding" the MF to play alongside the Rmx.

If anyone could help, can you make it in non tech terms.... for this noobie... LOL
    Figured it out . I kept the I/O for the Rmx, removed the tsi for it and put in the Midi-Fighter tsi... Then and lastly.... added the tsi for the Rmx. Works great now!

Thanks for the replies,
    Peace