My midi fighter entry!

Tech Convert

This is wicked! I've only very briefly played around in Tracktor (I'm mostly an Ableton user). How are you looping the main drum beat? Is there a sampler built in to Traktor?

It sort of reminds me of Zomby "Aquafresh," which is one of my all time favorite dub step tracks.

Glad you like mate! I'm actually using Traktors fx to sample, something that Ean shed the light on a while ago. Delay and beat slicer in advanced mode can be used to grab 2 bar samples and the beat masher can grab a 1 bar sample loop. Here's a bit more details of how I've molded an electro house track in to a bit of wobbly dubstep

On Deck C I start off with a looped hi hat so I've got something to keep time to when I drum in the beat.
    On Deck D I use the Beat Slicer effect in advanced mode to grab an un changed 2bar sample of me Hot cue'n a dubstep beat, because the decks being played via pause play, I added a small amount of reverb with the dry/wet turned to only 20%, just enough to give the triggered beats some sustained decay.
    Deck C has a looped breakdown, this is the only part of the cricket scores song that has a bass line without a beat, so I give that the dubstep wobble via the filter Lfo in advanced Fx mode. The key stay's pretty much the same thru the original loop, so I mapped 3 in key incremental key shift to 3 buttons to give the bass line some melody.
    On deck A I just scratch and mess around with some looped vocal.