recommend me

Thread: recommend me

Default recommend me

thought i'd start a thread so that people can ask for stuff to be recommended to them if they need to buy one.

i.e, usb hubs, external hard drives, usb cables, laptops etc.

l'll start i suppose since i started the thread haha. Looking at getting a gig bag as ive been using a pacha record bag i bought in ibiza a long long time ago.

It's simply not big enough and would ideally want a bag to hold my laptop, cables, audio4, X1 & midifighter, headphones and some other essentials like pad n paper, cd's etc.
    Traktor pro 1.2.4, Behringer bcd 3000, kontrol x1, DJTT midifighter, audio 4, hd-25's, Korg nanopad(for sale, pm for details), Sony Vaio vista 3gb dual core, 250 HD

Do some seaching and your sure to find a few threads about bags.

Check out my post on the Ogio bag
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Mentor

Not an actual DJ bag, but I originally bought this for my laptop. When I fly places I use it to transport my laptop VCI, soundcard, headphones and cables with ease. It has a padded pouch for the laptop but I put my vci in there and my laptop next to it. All fits nicely and its really cheap.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Targus-15-4-...6252735&sr=8-1

i did search, but it wasnt just about the bag. it was more a thread in general about recomendations for all things digital that people like.

thanks
    Traktor pro 1.2.4, Behringer bcd 3000, kontrol x1, DJTT midifighter, audio 4, hd-25's, Korg nanopad(for sale, pm for details), Sony Vaio vista 3gb dual core, 250 HD

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Problem is that its easier to search and find a whole thread on bags or a whole thread on Hard Drives than it is to find info about bags in a thread about a gazzilion other things.

Nice idea, just think that individual threads are better.

Just my 2p