led blink to the beat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default led blink to the beat

How to map this? Say I have 2 buttons for deck load a and b. How can I make them blink in sync to their appropriate deck. It would be nice...

I was wondering the same thing. I know the newest version of the VCI-100 djtt tsi utilizes this. Prior to this I was under the impression that this was not possible in traktor thus the need for third party midi translators (bomes). any one with more knowledge care to explain. Ean and or DJTT crew?

Tech Mentor

Tell me how to do it for the xone 1d and I will literally worship you

"beat phase monitor" output, set to deck x focus. modifier 1 : play/pause=1; modifier 2 : deck mode=0 (be careful to set the appropriate target deck in both modifiers!).

That would be a good starting point. I shamelessly ripped the cue/cup/play behaviour off the X1 mapping and adapted it to my ddm4000 this weekend.
    Maybe you can do without the modifiers, and need to map another output to the same led to turn it off when not playing.

edit : not tested before traktor pro 1.2.4, probably requires some of the new mods/outs required by the X1 so I suspect this is 1.2.3 minimum.

Assuming its just for the two decks, i wouldn't worry about the modifiers so much mate.
    Yeah basically you want to set a "beat phase monitor" output set to each deck load button, as slangemenneske mentioned.
    Now the controller range is where it gets a bit tricky. this range tells the led the appropriate time to come on. Obviously you want it to flash to the beat so you will need to play around a bit here. I use min -.100000 and max +.30000 but you will find the right setting yourself.
    Set midi range to 0 - 127 and check the "blend" box
    Oh also i don't think you can "learn" with this so you will need to know the midi note for each led.

I actually use the play buttons for decks a+b, and the cue buttons for c+d. Looks like a damn xmas tree with 4 decks going.

And remember it flashes to the grid, not the beat so make sure ur grids are toight like a tiger.
    Last edited by Jester; 02-16-2010 at 02:55 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

like a toiger ehh? Appreciate the help guys. I'll try this tonight and get back to you...

goldmember good luck
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

shit yea. this IS nice. Really helps when gridding tracks. went with you on the 4 deck thing.

Cool!

and a thank you to you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast