The Underground Music
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default The Underground Music

Does anyone know ways to get underground house music? sometimes unreleased or soon to be released because I want my hands on these tracks 1st
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Banned

If you don't know how to by now I wouldn't even bother trying to, just focus on looking for good music

Tech Guru

why not? i still want to know how
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

Banned

Takes a lot of networking, and it's just something you develop over time. It's not something you just decide to do one day.

Tech Guru

well ive been trying to find a way but no one has shown me the ropes.....(when you mean networking as in forums and talking to other dj's etc.)

Banned

I mean everyone in the industry, DJ's, Producers, Record Label Owners and so on. Obviously their not going to just give you the tunes or show you how to get them, you have to build a rapport with them first and for most.

Banned

Also helps if you're part of the industry as well.

Tech Guru

so just out of curiosity this is how you go on about getting most of your music

and thanks for the info

Yeah being 1st isn't really gonna be doable for now but you could start checking out music blogs from people who love digging up new stuff as they come
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Santos10 View Post
    so just out of curiosity this is how you go on about getting most of your music

and thanks for the info
    I have a strong network of people in and outside of the industry and we are always keeping each other up to date on music as we have similar, but different tastes.

But that's just one way I get my music, I still do a LOT of digging (at least four hours a day) to look for good music.

Be it on pay sites, or not sites that are not so legit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast