Single from my upcoming album debuted today on Beatport : Deep Pete : techno & deep
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Single from my upcoming album debuted today on Beatport : Deep Pete : techno & deep

hey guys let me know what you think. New single out today on beatport. This is from my upcoming album. The single is Deep Pete. The original is a techno track, I also did a deep house edit. Plus there are 2 remixes on this single as well. The original is from my album that comes out in April!

BEATPORT LINK >>> http://tinyurl.com/tr081

-------------press-info--------------

This release is the single from Lance Blaise's upcoming full length album which will hit store this March. The Deep Pete original mix was created as Lance was remembering his friend in college, Peter Rock. Lance felt in the creation of this album Pete was constantly standing behind him just as he did way back. Oddly enough Lance isn't really sure if he ever had a real friend named Pete, but he knows peter did have an ax. The twisted sirens and rises are all marks of Lance's distorted friend. Notably not all things about Peter were creepy, he had great hair and was a real charmer with the ladies, for that Lance created a deeper edit for all the good thing about his close imaginary college pal Peter. Beautiful piano chords and deeper beats flow in this edit.

Lance's 2 singles are accompanied by 2 great remixes. The first coming from a duo that has remixed tracks for Teggno in the past, Danny Nagels & Erez Only. The second remix is from new comer to Teggno, Lenny Ruckus & Ana Vida. Both remixes are great additions to Lance's tracks and surely fill out this pack!

Lance Blaise - Deep Pete (Original Mix)
    Lance Blaise - Deep Pete (Lance's Peter Goes Deeper Edit)
    Lance Blaise - Deep Pete (Danny Nagels & Erez Only Remix)
    Lance Blaise - Deep Pete (Lenny Ruckus & Ana Vida Remix)
    Last edited by LanceBlaise; 02-20-2010 at 04:03 PM.

SUPPORT FROM:
    Laurent Garnier, Dubfire, Richard Dinsdale, Marco Bailey, Nicole Moudaber, Technasia, Anderson Noise, Tomy DeClerque, Eddie Halliwell, Miniminds, Jon Gurd, Nihil Young, Anthony Attalla, and more...

Tech Mentor

I always wonder, if you get 'support' from someone does that mean they just play the track or promote it or buy it or ..?

I mean i could give you my support too ;p

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

It generally means that that artist is playing the track out at gigs/radio/playlists etc.

Digging the Deep House mix Lance.
    Good luck with the release.

Tech Mentor

Okay cool! You can add 'dacuba' to the list haha

thanx guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by dacuba View Post
    I always wonder, if you get 'support' from someone does that mean they just play the track or promote it or buy it or ..?

I mean i could give you my support too ;p
    Generally means they are playing it... I promo my tracks to a select group of DJs and they leave feedback, download, and play the track...

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Lance, just wondering, do you (the record company) send the tracks or do you use a promotions company to handle the releases. Are you sending to Radio as well?

Just interested as someone who does work for promo companies how an artist like you handles the distribution.
    I guess you can hit the right people yourself rather than employing a company to send promos out which, lets face it dont always end up in the most useful hands.

K

Tech Mentor

I like it, it's already in my beatport crate

Tech Guru

digging it!
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast