AA VMS4 - Anyone know UK price/release date?
    Tech Wizard

Default AA VMS4 - Anyone know UK price/release date?

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows the UK price of the vms4?

Im currently selling stuff to fund a controller, and its between the Vci 100, stanton SCS.3 system, or the VMS4. Im gonna hold off until I see reviews/price on the VMS4 cuz it does look like one serious piece of kit.

Thanks

Tech Convert

Hi mate, im in holland and its going to be released in about a months time for around €350-500, so in the uk it should be about 300-450pnd
    hope it helps

Tech Mentor

haha, seems like theres quite a couple of people struggling to decide between those three options...i guess i'll go with the stanton system.
    Stanton SCS3 System

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by chrismp View Post
    haha, seems like theres quite a couple of people struggling to decide between those three options...i guess i'll go with the stanton system.
    Yeah, the stanton is def out in front for me, but I just want to wait and see what the vms4 is like before i 100% commit!

Tech Mentor

i think i'm going to order it a an online store that has 30 days money back guarantee...i ususally hate doing that kind of stuff, but i really cant be bothered with trying to sell it used.
    Stanton SCS3 System

Quote Originally Posted by chrismp View Post
    i think i'm going to order it a an online store that has 30 days money back guarantee...i ususally hate doing that kind of stuff, but i really cant be bothered with trying to sell it used.
    Why order it if you really have no idea when it's available. Keep hold of your cash and just wait for it to come out.

As for a UK release (or any other region for that matter), I'd be expecting April/May to be honest.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by skratchworx View Post
    Why order it if you really have no idea when it's available. Keep hold of your cash and just wait for it to come out.

As for a UK release (or any other region for that matter), I'd be expecting April/May to be honest.
    sry, for the confusing post...i was talking about the stanton system.
    Stanton SCS3 System