New you tube channel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default New you tube channel

hey ive just started up loading some videos on youtube after finally sorting out all my gliches so come check me out

at

http://www.youtube.com/user/somedjdesigns

thanks

Tech Guru

check out the videos like your controllers =) how did you use the guitar hero controller btw?
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

I have been wondering how people dj with guitar hero / rock band controllers.

great show!
    like the part when you rock to your own mix!

Tech Mentor

props mate.good to see people not afraid to put videos of themselves jamming.your doing good for the djtechtools community.i'll be looking out for more from you.maybe you could make a small tutorial for us as to how you record the vids and you could start a big ball rolling.

yeah, great idea, please do so!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Santos10 View Post
    check out the videos like your controllers =) how did you use the guitar hero controller btw?
    hey man got all the info from djTT its all on hear .. yeah i put my own thing to it but is that not what djTT wants us to do

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    props mate.good to see people not afraid to put videos of themselves jamming.your doing good for the djtechtools community.i'll be looking out for more from you.maybe you could make a small tutorial for us as to how you record the vids and you could start a big ball rolling.
    thanks every one checking out my videos im trying to make a video a week different stuff and new equipment every time trying not to say ill ever stop using my vci 100 love it to much

but thanks again

P.S. " you could start a big ball rolling " what do you mean by this lol

could you explain your custom fx mod a little further?!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

yeah well same sort of idea that ean dose just messed around with it my self you know

fader = echos/delay..........love the freeze you get when you put it to zero
    joywheel = beatmasher......... love the beat masher dont know why i could listen to it all day no joke
    and the tempo + effect button (in the middle) = any other effect to build and allow change in the mix

but thanks not to say it stays that way lol im changing it all the time

in this vid i was just trying to show off i got the whole fader fx mode and made it my own with my own mapping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast