what's the deal with all the new spammers? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

LOL... "I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years"

Tech Guru

Gotta say that if i had to hide an uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years, it had better be a REAL Cartier, not a cheap ripoff.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah you dont need no tatty rip-off going rusty in your back exit.:eek:

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

nominating pepe as likely human spammer - only time Ive ever heard anyone actually argue on the side of spammer!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    I believe the difference is I am tellig people about my music in a music forum. Also i am pretty active on this board, I am not just lurking here sucking up info and then asking people to buy my music. I simply show my music, and when my stuff is charting i make a comment to let people know. If people like that music I ask them to support it!
    Well, as you said in your post the phones guy is also very active on the forum lately and if people like his Blackberrys he's asking them "for support"

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    I would like to express my sadness for you and your family. I am aware its hard for you to decipher between regular posters and spammers. I am very worried though that you could mistake you family for burglars if they ask you for something when they walk in the house. I just hope you can get the help you need so you can gain the necessary skills that most 5 year olds have that help them understand opposites, and things that don't match.

Best of luck darling.
    You are right, I hitted my father in the face last week and they want me back to school.
    Don't get hungry with me please or it was angry? It's so difficult, both are very similar!
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    nominating pepe as likely human spammer - only time Ive ever heard anyone actually argue on the side of spammer!
    plus one million

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    Well, you are spamming your music here, what's the difference?
    having said my share of dumb things on techtools i can honestly say IF you were not joking...thats the dumbest thing ever said on techtools ever....
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123