Traktor Pro Glitch: Deck A has no sound.
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro Glitch: Deck A has no sound.

let me preface by saying I've been suing Pro for over a month now with no issues whatsoever. i've played a couple gigs with it and I use it nonstop in my room. BUT tonight, suddenly, while a track was on Deck B and I'm trying to cue up Deck A, but there was no sound signal. Normally this is because I've left the filter on, but it was off. Tried loading another track...Nothing. Tried another track...Nothing. Started sweating profusely as I lost the chance to drop one of my most precise transitions...Still Nothing. And then, it was suddenly back. Thankfully I didn't have to restart the program or the comp.

This happened twice during my 2 hour set.

anyone have an experience with this. I'm using an echo audiofire2, faderfox dj2, akai mpd24, and a more than powerful macbook. I've never had this happen before. I've been kind of dismissive of all the Pro backlash, but this has me seriously considering going back to 3.3 til this gets sorted out.

Still testing TPro. Using T3 by now.
    Keep on jumpin'
    http://dj3du.com

I have had this problem, where i have loaded a track, it looks like its playing, but in actual fact no audio is comming out. Then i load another track and its back to normal - quite an annoying bug.

If your playing live id stick to T3.

Help me now
    i installed TP pro 1.24 and then i play one song but i cant hear anything
    i checked the output

Tech Wizard

I had this problem for the first time this weekend. Scary. I would love to hear someone explain why.

i have only 2 output but in TP it said 4 out. I don't understand

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

this in general is why i switched to a different program. sucks, Traktors such a sick program, it just isn't stable. now that the Bridge is coming out i feel there going to be screwed if they don't hire some big brains to come in and sort there shit out.

so now i use Virtual DJ 6.06 New Year Edition
    it's really good