looking for a track
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default looking for a track

been after this for years so hope someone can help.i heard it played by the chemical brothers first in a dj set and have recently heard it on a local station by a local guest dj(tried to find tracklisting but it wasn't posted)so am guessing its available to be found and purchased.its electronic and has a slightly pitched voice saying''i wanna go higher,i'm getting higher,i wanna go higher,im getting higher''it builds and builds.it does sound like a chemicals remix or track.very vague guys im afraid.hope someone can help

Man i hate that feeling! You hear this amazing track some where and cant find it. AAArghh!
    I found two tracks like this (10 years later) one was "Black Leather" by the Klinik, and the other was "Dead Eyes Opened" By The Severed Heads. If i know the chemical brothers at all (which i do since i bought their first cd and many after, and saw them at the BDO in '99) they play a lot of their own tunes, so i would keep an ear out for a new ep or album from them. Its a start anyway. Good luck
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

appreciated fellow tts,no cigar yet though

DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Of course... Its on B-Sides Vol 1

Well done lad..

Tech Mentor

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .feel free to tell me how easy it was for you to find.and thnx bud i'm making my cheshire cat look miserable at the mo..

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Im kicking myself. I shoulda got that... Im a huge Chems fan.
    To be honest if anyone was gonna get that it was Lethal.

Still i thought i had it with Stereo MCs cus that lyric sprang into my head when i read the first post.

Nice to find a track you really want though.

Tech Mentor

i think their back catalogue is probably the most consistent of any band or artist for me.godlike motherf;'#kers in my book.thanx for your time

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    .godlike motherf;'#kers in my book.
    i usually dont say this out loud, but seeing them dj live at Coachella was an emotional experience. They confirmed to me that the "mix" in itself is an art form. I almost cant listened to music if its not mixed now.

my mind is buckling at the thought one of their live shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhUxdcKb_C0
    Last edited by sm00sh; 02-27-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast