Speakers for bedroom setup
    Tech Wizard

Default Speakers for bedroom setup

I just ordered a vci-100 with the audio dj 4 soundcard.

I don't own any monitors however I was planning on using just some regular speakers or guitar amps to use while I'm still learning.

What cables will i need to buy to do this (if even possible)?

You'll want some good quality computer speakers. Go with a good brand that can give you good volume. Also, think about longevity for other sound needs.

These are great speakers, and very reasonable for the quality of sound the Klipsch brand produces:
    http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/product...-2-1-overview/

The cables you'll need depends on the your soundcard outputs. If you've got RCA outputs, you'll probably need to get a RCA (male) to stereo 3.5mm (female) Y-cable. I find it works best to get the equipment and then head to radio shack to get the right connectors.

Tech Wizard

yeah i have some logitech speakers similar to that

Do you know what cables/converters i need? they're 5.1 surround sound logitech speakers

thank you!

Depends on your speakers. Some have multiple connectors if they are analog inputs, and if so, you just want to pickup some 1/8" (3.5mm) to RCA converters. we can't help you if you don't tell us what equipment you're working with though.

Tech Wizard

I was looking at the M-audio AV-40's or AV-30's to get for my self they seem like there a decent speaker. but I'm liking the Klipsch speakers they look awesome!

the Bose Companion 3 series II speakers are amazing I've never had better 2.1 speakers in my life. half the guys in my rez have these bad boys and they get loud, but it never hurts the ears. here they are

for my home bedroom back in Toronto I have the Logitech Z5500s and but they are a 5.1 and the subwoofer is huge, but it is roughly only a bit more expensive than the Bose speakers, but still they do take up some space.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

What is the set of logitech's you have?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall