traktor pro and pioneer efx-1000
    Tech Convert

Default traktor pro and pioneer efx-1000

right now i am using traktor pro and my vci-100. would i be able to incorporate a pioneer efx-1000 and route the audio from traktor thru it?

im pretty sure i can, however, before i assume i can and risk spending $700 on one id like to ask and find out for sure. THANKS!!

oh and i have an m-audio fasttrack pro audio interface with 4 outputs if thats helps with information

you can, but assuming you mix internally with the vci, you will only be able to effect the master out, and you will not be able to apply the fx to either deck a, b, c, or d separately. on the other hand, if you mix externally (meaning you use an analog mixer and rout each deck in traktor to a separate input on the mixer), you should be able to rout the efx1000 to whatever deck you please.

just out of curiosity... what can an efx1000 do that traktors fx cant? i personally have never owned/used one.

Quote Originally Posted by the shmobletons View Post

just out of curiosity... what can an efx1000 do that traktors fx cant? i personally have never owned/used one.
    I ask my self the same thing... what about using return channels for effecting?