I'm officially a BCR2000 happy user!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm officially a BCR2000 happy user!!!

Just wanted to share it with the community
    Got the bcr from ebay the other day for only £ 60 and the unit is immaculate!!
    Spend a few hours mapping pretty much everything to Traktor Pro ( apart from the hotcues left to Touch osc on my iPod touch ) and basically I'm so happy with the controller....can't believe I never thought about it b4

Oh no, Tekki is gonna come in here any second now and rant ! lol

Tech Guru

like like like. Picked mind up for free a couple months back. its a solid piece of gear (despite its behringer name).

It doesnt see as much use as I would like (vci 100 mane) but this summer will be a mapping experiment.

Banned

Will be getting a couple of these to match the UC33-e controllers I have, can't wait until April!

Tech Guru

I owned a Behringer DX-1000 mixer a while back. It was like the piece of shit car you first got in high school which never broke down despite its ugly appearances.

No complaints about the brand, amazing price, and great quality for the buck.

LoLz @Bento!

Nah, but tbh, all's said here.

Congrats and welcome to the family DiscoB!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Anytime man, glad you're liking the BCR!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Could Behringer finally be turning a corner? The DDM4000 seems to be hugely liked by lots of DJs, as well as now the 2000 and 3000 controllers.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

the bcr was created long before the ddm was ever in the picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast