Why? Famous DJ's use CDJ vs. Timecode? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    yeah, but thats my question why is it that David Guetta, Tiesto, Roger Sanchez, Armin Van Buuren, etc ALL prefer 4 CDJ's.

I know there are big time names using software but in my opinion David Guetta and Tiesto are as big as it gets, and WMC is a HUGE event. So why do the biggest names at one of the biggest events prefer using CDJ's?
    All those guys learnt on vinyl ! simple as that its hard to explain to someone who has learnt on a laptop there is a certian freedom that you have without the laptop in the way during a dj set !

technology is not always a good thing tbh

jmdrake is right its all about simple turn up and play less things to go wrong ! basically idiot proof lol

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    It's simple, a pioneer CDJ never stops playing whatever you do and a laptop can stop working for no reason and very easily, I use a laptop but that's how things are at the moment, computers are not as reliable as decks for live performance.
    I've seen a LOT of CDJs fail. Computers aren't reliable if you don't have a clue on how to keep a clean system or you are buying stuff with dodgy components.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011