The New DJM-2000 Mixer
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Looks spiffy! I wonder if there's anything new under the hood, though.
    @Twumpy

Tech Wizard

Aaaaah man...i was just about to post this...i just wrote a full article on my website...anyway...here are all the important infos, specs, videos and everything else connected to this mixer: http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/pr...s/DJM2000.html

The mixer will be shown at the Musik Messe the 24th of March and at the Mixmove show the 14th of March. It features internal built in soun-card, midi and hid protocol. ProdjLink connection which allows the connection of 4 cdj 2000 or 900 in Lan to share music libraries and infos stored with the rekordbox software. An integrated effect section taken directly from the efx 1000 and knobs which will assign to which frequencies the effects will be assigned. It also boasts a 5.8 lcd multi-touch screen which will allow you to manipulate effects and even mix directly with frequencies. Price will be around 2800-2999 dollars and it is said to come out around summer period this year

damn, i need a towel....... still not sure if i want to buy this or the DN-X1700

Its Ugly

looks busy. and wide. id stick with the 800 which seems to be the exact same mixer minus the fancy fx section.

And very expensive. Ok, it has 6 FX slots, but that dowsn't justify the price I think. Ableton can do this too is you want...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Tech Mentor

I honestly love the mixer, the touch screen brings new options. My problem..... is the price!!! Pioneer keeps thinking their the only ones creating this stuff. $3,000.00 for a mixer its just too much, come down from those clouds.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Mentor

Looks too busy for me, but this is a cool feature..

http://www.youtube.com/user/PioneerP.../2/fcdcWgDi9cE

It's bigger than industry standard 13" Mixer so don't think we'll see it in any booths anytime soon.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

$3,000 for a mixer? Yeah, Pioneer really needs to bring this pricing shelf down if they want to sell anything to regular consumers. Seems their only target market is successful musicians/clubs, which doesn't seem to be a huge market.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast